I am truly humbled to accept such an amazing nomination from alibolsover.wordpress.com (alibolsover – Humble Mumblings) her blogs are faith filled and oh so relatable. I truly enjoy reading her blogs and if you get a chance go check her out. ☺️💛
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows:
• Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award (for me personally you can also skip that part);
• Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself;
• Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer;
• Nominate others (around ten) and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award
• No pressure to join in at all; it’s also possible to just participate without passing it on and nominating others ❤
Questions For My Nominees:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog purely out of God’s divine will because, I’ve never considered myself a writer nor have I ever dreamt of blogging. Therefore, I am truly humbled by it all.
2. What is your favourite movie?
One night with the king – a movie about the story of Esther as she becomes Queen of Persia and saves her people.
3. Where was your last/best holiday?
At home for a lovely staycation, I haven’t been anywhere in a while.
4. What is your favourite colour?
Red – I love all shades of red especially in home decor I’ve even went as far as having a red accent wall, red couch and red themed sheets in my bedroom. ❤️
5. Who is your favourite author and why?
Joyce Meyer – one of my favorite books written by her is “Battlefield of the Mind” I have read it more than once because, it’s so relatable and at one point of my life so needed.
6. What is your favourite inspirational quote and why?
Be like a butterfly beautiful, unique and hard to catch. I believe it speaks volumes for being the opposite of the world, when you are set apart as a woman of God everything about you is so unique.
7. If your could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Jesus – I would love to talk to him face to face about his time on earth, heaven and tell him how grateful I am for all that he did for me.
8. What is your favourite post that you’ve written? (Please provide a link)
9. If you could give one piece of advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
Be yourself, be consistent and be patient.
10. What is the next big decision you have to make? (You can skip this one if too personal)
Recently, I’ve been praying on where or what God wants me to do next and he’s placed a ministry for youth on my heart but, I’m just waiting to see what his next steps are for me.
🏆 Nominees 🏆
A Modest Mess
In Christ I am SHE
Lipstick ‘n’ grace
work in progress
Stepping Stones 123
Questions for nominees:
1. If you were stranded on an island what three things would you take and why?
2. What was your most challenging moment in blogging?
3. What do you do in your spare time?
4. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
6. What is your favorite scripture?
7. What is your favorite season? (Spring, summer, fall, winter)
8. One random thing about you.
Congratulations to all nominated if you are an award free blog, please accept as a compliment.
Thank you once again to alibolsover – Humble Mumblings for the nomination – Blessings