Could it be that love is truly blind? Or perhaps something else kept Samson in total denial of Delilahs true intentions?
In this case, I believe soul ties are to blame. A soul tie is created when two souls are joined together to become one, both physically and spiritually.
Those engaging in the act of fornication are creating a bad, very unhealthy and toxic soul tie. Have you ever seen someone in a toxic relationship being treated like the scum of the earth but, yet they stay? You can see all of the reasons why they should leave but, they can’t seem to and remain in denial, this is the result of a bad soul tie. On the other hand, married couples form good/godly soul ties connecting both physically and spiritually draws them together and strengthens their union (Hebrews 13:4)
“For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.”
Ephesians 5:31 KJV
The Word of God is very clear on it’s view concerning fornication:
“Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
1 Corinthians 6:18-20 KJV
The breakdown on soul ties:
- Opening your soul up to an ungodly soul tie is not worth the temporary pleasure. (Trust me it’s more than just sex, a hook up or a one night stand.)
- When you engage in the act of fornication you are not just swapping contact physically your are swapping spiritually.
- Ungodly soul ties are a breeding ground for the invasion of evil spirits to pass between two souls.
- Think of every ungodly soul tie formed as a toxic wasteland and everytime you open yourself up you are allowing demonic trash to continue to dump on your soul.
- It can start a vicious cycle of sin. (You don’t know why you keep doing it but, you do.)
- It’s not love it’s, just lust. (Trust me you’re not missing out on anything but, a broken heart.)
The good in all of this is that bad/ungodly soul ties can be broken. First, you must repent and flee from fornication. You must cut off all ties. Anything concerning them whether it’s a cute cuddly teddy bear or pictures of them you must immediately get rid of it. From my personal experience fasting and prayer helped tremendously with breaking ungodly soul ties. Allowing God to supernaturally break those ungodly soul ties and purge anything out of you that’s not from him is crucial to receiving deliverance. Start praying for them, praying for someone is the easiest way to truly forgive and move on. So turn away from fornication, unequally yoked relationships and turn to God he loves you more than you could ever imagine.
- Pray (Talk to God, listen to him, seek his face daily, make prayer a continual conversation. When you feel the need to want to talk to the ungodly soul tie, talk to God instead – 1 Thessalonians 5:17.)
- Fast (Deactivate your social media stalking them online will not help breaking ungodly soul ties. Starving your fleshly desires will allow you to move closer to God and truly depend on him.)
- Read the word of God (Spend time memorizing, reading aloud and meditating on the word of God daily – Psalms 1:2.)
- Wait on God (Your body is God’s temple and anything that you allow into it must be holy and pleasing in the sight of God. The Holy Spirit can not live where, uncleanness dwells – 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.)
“For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.”
1 Thessalonians 4:7 KJV
Your body is God’s temple and not a trash can.