I was nominated for this award by:
Now it’s time to pass the torch if you wish and have an opportunity to discover new blogs.
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions that I was asked:
- What is your favorite song? Just Want You – Travis Greene (feat. Jordan Connell & Chandler Moore) “So take everything I don’t want it, I don’t need it God. I just want you…”
- What is your favorite Scripture(s)? (If you don’t have one, then why not?) He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30 KJV.
- Where is the best place you have traveled (and why is it)? Traveling to Hawaii with my grandparents was the best experience ever. From their rich culture to their delicious cuisine it was amazing and somewhere I’d like to revisit as an adult.
- Where else would you travel (and why)? I would love to travel to Rome for at least a week to get a chance to tour extensively and see with my own eyes historical attractions such as the Colosseum, Pantheon and The Jewish Ghetto.
- What is your favorite thing to drink? Although green tea is always my go to a nice cup of hot chocolate is truly my favorite.
- What is your favorite kind of food? Caribbean Food is my favorite jerk chicken and plantains never disappoint.
- What is your beliefs in God if you had to put it in one statement? God didn’t have to do it but, he did.
- What is your favorite movie? Dreamgirls
- What is your favorite book? The Bible
- If you could share one statement with the world what would it be? Being in the will of GOD is the safest place that you could ever be.
- What is your favorite holiday? (Why?) Thanksgiving, although giving thanks is an everyday thing it is something about a day dedicated to it that truly allows me to be thankful for even the smallest thing, being with family and of course the delicious food helps as well.
11 random facts about myself:
- Jesus is my everything.
- Prayer is my lifeline.
- Sitting on the porch listening to the rain gives me so much peace.
- I’m a single mother to a amazing 8 year old.
- I enjoy the simple things in life.
- Lazy days are often the best days.
- My favorite praise and worship playlist is usually always playing.
- I love taking naps.
- My favorite place to pray is in the car.
- Although I live in Florida I don’t really like going to the beach.
- I enjoy cooking.
11 blogs that I nominate:
this nomination as a compliment to your blog without
any obligation. 🏆🏆🏆